Our Web Partners
Synergy Travel is proud to be a full associate member of the Helloworld group.
The Helloworld Group has extensive buying power with turnover of over $5 Billion in 2013. Having over 2,000 travel agency members and franchisees, a worldwide network of hotels and resorts, airline representation and travel wholesalers, our members’ businesses are supported by a robust buying power that can only benefit you.
Helloworld works hard to ensure we are consistently delivering business travel value and savings to you. These include:
- Competitive corporate rates on a range of airlines.
- Comprehensive hotel programs offering the best available unrestricted rates to over 20,000 hotels worldwide.
- Essential travel product access at preferential rates: car rental, insurance, visa services, foreign exchange, city guides.
Global Travel Network
Our members have access to thousands of travel agents nationally and globally. If you need travel agency contacts overseas, our members will be happy to assist by getting in touch with key contacts.
Business and technology support
We support our members in constantly evolving the service and products they provide to you. Combining our experiences and resources, we work together to provide you with new products, new reporting and easier ways of transacting your travel business.
- Delivery of innovative travel technologies
- Benchmarking of service standards and offerings
- Business and travel insights
- Regular product training
Synergy Travel Technology Partner – Sabre Pacific
Sabre Pacific is wholly-owned by Abacus International, Asia-Pacific’s leading provider of travel solutions and services with more than 20,000 travel agency locations in 29 markets. With over 23 years of experience in fusing international best practices and local expertise with global and local partnerships, Abacus provides travel information and reservations specifically tailored to the Asia-Pacific region. Abacus International is jointly owned by Sabre Holdings (35%) and a consortium of some of Asia’s leading airlines.
Sabre Pacific connects travel buyers and sellers through the world’s largest travel marketplace, the Sabre® global distribution system (GDS). And, through advanced technological solutions and services that are uniquely ours, we bring travel to life for millions of people each year.
Our marketplace is used by approximately 350,000 agents, and tens of millions of corporate travellers and hundreds of millions of consumers. We link travel agencies and Travel Management Companies with more than 400 airlines, 125,000 hotels, 25 car rental brands, 13 cruise lines – every type of travel supplier under the sun – enabling them to create unforgettable experiences for travellers.
- More than 10,000 employees in 60 countries
- The Sabre system processes 60,000 transactions per second
- At peak times Sabre processes 1 million transactions per minute.
- No 1 Global Distribution System (GDS) provider globally
- Book more than 400 airlines with highest level of connectivity
- 95,000+ hotels; 300+ hotel chains; in 200 countries
- Online Booking Solution (OBS) sitting directly on top of a GDS resulting in maximised inventory options compared to other systems.